DescriptionRequest Quote Compare Social Coolers
A throwback to the sixties, the Retro Chest Cooler is an elegant and functional design that gives a classic retro look and feel to any space in-store. This is our innovative solution to informal vending!
Small informal shops for self-service sales.
- The Retro Cooler does not require direct electricity. (Only the product or eutectic plates inserted into the Retro Cooler need to be pre-cooled by an electrical supply.)
- The Retro Cooler does not require any maintenance. It is made from 2 plastic parts (body and hinged lid), and 4 galvanised steel castors, which could be easily replaced.
- The Retro Cooler, which holds between 3/4 cases (pack size dependent) is efficient for sales in a small space, rather than an under-utilised fridge.
- The Retro Cooler is made of LLDPE plastic, using the seamless process of rotational moulding, and does not go brittle or fade in direct UV sunlight (approx. 10+ years).
- The Cooler is supplied on heavy-duty castors for easy portability.
- The Retro Cooler’s PU foamed walls offer temperature maintenance of 2-4 days.
- The Retro Cooler also uses a “magnetic fridge seal” to ensure a perfect seal every time.
- The plastic used is recyclable.
- Custom colours & branding available with 5 interchangeable, branding panels.
- The eutectic elates are pre-chilled “cooler blocks”, which are reusable and therefore eco-friendly.
- PU foamed for optimal insulation
- 4 x castors
- Recessed back to retrofit wire baskets for merchandising bread, newspapers, sweets, etc.
- Recessed graphics
- Drainage plug
- Magnetic seal for optimal sealing during self-service
- 6 x Bottle display
- Bottle opener (optional)